Following the CovID 19 situation, Hielscher Ultrasonic GmbH have asked us to update our customers (and potential customers) in the followings, to join hands with the world-wide effort to tackle the CovID19 virus pandemic.
Hielscher Ultrasonics now offers a free warranty extension to 40 months for new purchased devices from 50 to 4000 watts. This includes all items and parts. It does not include sonotrode wear, transportation charges and custom duties or fees.
As this is a limited-time offer, please make sure to place your order ASAP.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 054-6876600 (Nora)
Ultrasonication is a powerful tool used in biology, molecular chemistry and biochemistry as well as in the production of pharmaceuticals. Biosciences use ultrasonic homogenizers to lyse cells and extract proteins and other intracellular materials, the pharma industry applied ultrasonics to synthesis pharmacologically active molecules, to produce vaccines and to formulate them into nano-sized drug carriers. During the fight against the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 ultrasonicators are used for various applications in research, bioscience and pharma.
Ultrasound technology has most impressive advantages for accelerating process speed in most applications:
- Ultrasonics in Virus Research https://www.hielscher.com/ultrasonics-virus-research.htm
Ultrasonic Solutions for Improved Vaccine Production https://www.hielscher.com/ultrasonic-solutions-for-improved-vaccine-production.htm
- Ultrasonic Formulation of Pharmaceuticals
- Ultrasonic Treatment of Nanoparticles for Pharmaceuticals https://www.hielscher.com/ultrasonic-treatment-of-nanoparticles-for-pharmaceuticals.htm
- Ultrasonic precipitation of pharmaceutical substances and the ultrasonic formulation of liposomes and solid-lipid nanoparticles as drug and vaccine carrier can be only one of them. DNA shearing, western blotting, or simple gel forming for disinfectants. https://www.hielscher.com/precipitation_01.htm
- Closed Ultrasonic Reactor for Pharmaceutical Batch Processing https://www.hielscher.com/closed-ultrasonic-reactor-for-pharmaceutical-batch-processing.htm
- Ultrasonic Liposome Preparation
- Ultrasonic Production of Vitamin C Liposomes
- Ultrasonic Production of Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Ultrasonic Preparation of Cyclodextrin Complexes
- Ultrasonic Nano-Emulsification
- Ultrasonic Nano-Emulsification for Microencapsulation before Spray-Drying
- Ultrasonic Viscosity Reduction before Spray-Drying
- Ultrasonics for Research in Bioscience and Bio-Chemistry:
- Ultrasonic Cell Disruption, Lysis and Extraction
- Ultrasonic DNA and RNA Shearing
- Ultrasonic Lysis for Western Blotting
- Ultrasonics in Virus Research
In addition, if you have any requests on articles about other specific applications, please let us know and we will be happy to be of service.
- To support the pharma research and production, Hielscher Ultrasonics is currently prioritizing any orders from the pharma and R&D sector.
- We are welcome to use the SEARCH at hielscher.com. There you may access a library of hundreds of well investigated articles in the background available. You can look for specific terms. (e.g. fertilizer, pigment or aroma…)
Best regards and health to you and your family, and take care