Dear MicroNIR Partners,
VIAVI announces Monthly MicroNIR Web Training Webinars to learn everything users need to know about MicroNIR Pro Software.
These Interactive 3.5 hours webinars cover the basic features, functions, and applications of MicroNIR Pro:
Installation & account creation
- Developer Space: spectrometer setup and acquisition phase
- Data Management: spectra retrieve, data export, and data import
Data Analysis Tools
- SMV (Spectral Match Value)
- MBM (Moving Block Method)
- PCA (Principal Company Analysis)
- PLS (Partial Least Square)
Instrument and Method Configuration
- OnSite-W Tablet App
Predict New Sample
Emiliano Genorini, MicroNIR Account Manager, and Cristina Malegori, MicroNIR Field Application Specialist, will host these web trainings.
These webinars are free to all registered MicroNIR users and are offered 3 times at different dates.
Registrants will select the date that works best for them.
Link to register : https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/6532157205236003598
- Tuesday May 5th from 2pm to 5:30pm CEST
- Tuesday June 2nd from 2pm to 5:30pm CEST
- Tuesday July 7th from 2pm to 5:30pm CEST
Looking forward to hosting you!