Ventilated Balance Enclosures HEPA/CARB
The PLAS – LABS’ HEPA filtered ventilated balance enclosures are the latest in self contained pharmaceutical processing products. The VBE Series is ideal for working with fine powders, and chemical and biological products.
These portable HEPA filtered safety enclosures can circulate the internal atmosphere into the lab, attached to our 900-EXTRACT Extraction Unit or attached to your house exhaust system.
The smooth curved, or rounded, acrylic air foils provide easy, unobstructed air flow through rear baffles and through the HEPA filter.
The ventilated balance enclosure features minimal laboratory space and minimal energy usage.
- Front viewing sash with air foil.
- Chemically resistant PVC smooth bore hose.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene filter blower housing.
- Three position “set” hinges.
- Bright white work surface in hood.
- Non-scuff casters with brakes and locks.
- 24 month warranty by Plas-Labs
- 900-LVFH/HEPA, HEPA Filter
- 900-LVFH/Carbon, Impregnated carbon filter
- #900-LVFH/HEPA/CARB, Combination HEPA/Non-Impregnated Carbon Filter absorbs most aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, solvents, organic vapors, aldehydes, keytones, alcohols, organic acids, esters, halogens and sulfur compounds, and odors.
- #900-LVFH/CARBN(A), Impregnated Carbon Filter for alkaline type fumes.
- #900-LVFH/CARBN(B), Impregnated Carbon Filter for ammonia or amines.
- #900-LVFH/CARBN(C), Non-Impregnated Carbon Filter for absorption of aromatic hydrocarbons, organic vapors, keytones, alcohols, organic acids, esters, nitrogen compounds and odors.