The Atlas Syringe Pump by Syrris is a versatile volumetric dosing and/or sampling system. It allows 2 independent refilling flows, one continuous flow, reaction sampling, intelligent control of pH and temperature dependent dosing. It consists of two syringes and multi port valves and can be controlled from the front panel, by a Reactor Master, an Atlas Base or PC software.
Atlas Syringe Pump by Syrris Benefits:
- Flexible: Use as 2 refilling pump channels or 1 continuous pump channel or an auto sampler
- Easy to use on its own: Twist and click control knob and large display.
- Automated reagent addition: Dispense simply by volume or flow rate over a time period or create advanced flow profiles.
- Versatile: 10 reagents to one reactor, 1 reagent to 10 reactors, 5 reagents to 2 reactors, one continuous flow, etc.
- Automated reaction sampling: Use with the Auto sampler module to regularly aspirate samples into 2ml HPCL vials.
- Wide flow rate range: 0.5μl/min to 20ml/min (up to 200ml/min with the Atlas Syringe Pump XL)
- Intelligent: Pump to control pH or pause if a reaction temperature is exceeded. Full data logging to a .csv file.
- Compact Size: Fits conveniently alongside reactor.
- Excellent chemical compatibility: PTFE, PCTFE and glass.