"La Petite" - Compact Glove Box
Economical, glove box, just two-thirds the size of the standard glove box.
The La Petite Glove Box by Plas-Labs is comprised of essentially only two components. The top and bottom are sealed using a revolutionary new gel used in the clean room industry. The 815-PGB is designed to be ergonomically correct for the average person.
- Lightweight, easy to move from lab to lab.
- Optically clear, one piece formed top is unbreakable.
- Bright white one piece bottom formed out of high temperature Noryl has “easy clean” corners.
- Gel Sealant.
- Stainless steel clamps have security locking features.
- Large access door (12″ opening)
- Four ground key-cock valves for purging and gas entry.
- Adjustable Rh gauge.
- “Weathertite” duplex electrical outlet with safety covers.
- White leveling plate for transferring liquids.
- All stainless-steel clamps are adjustable.
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chambers.
- 9″ Butyl gloves included
- Plas-Labs Standard 24-month warranty.
Gel Sealant System
- This new gel was developed specifically for the clean room industry. It was first used for secure sealing of the HEPA filter system.
- The gel does not support biological growth.
- It will not “outgas” and is nontoxic.
- It contains no silicone which might cause contamination.
- It is an air tight, water tight barrier.
- It is highly adhesive yet quick releasing and self-healing.