Nitrogen Dry Glove Box
Ideal for working in your preferred inert gas atmosphere.
Our nitrogen Dry Box is a completely enclosed chamber which is ideal for working in a preferred atmosphere. Inert gases like Argon, Nitrogen, and Plasma are easily maintained. It is compact, portable, and lightweight.
The design makes is easily moveable from lab to lab. All you need is your gas of choice and research or production materials.
- Formed one-piece clear acrylic top.
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear.
- Matched die molded thermoset white bottom.
- Two vacuum pressure pumps
- Self-sealing quick disconnects enable the operator to change the drying train without disturbing the internal atmosphere.
- Drying train includes polycarbonate canisters containing DesiSphereTM.
- Front sloped viewing panel minimizes glare.
- All controls are illuminated.
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber.
- Bright fluorescent light system.
- White ambidextrous Hypalon gloves.
- 24 months warranty by Plas-Labs