TruScan™ RM Handheld Raman Analyzer
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers must ensure the quality of materials – from incoming raw material through finished product. The Thermo Scientific™ TruScan™ RM Handheld Raman Analyzer delivers reliable material identity verification through sealed packaging in seconds, right at the point-of-need. With the optional Thermo Scientific™ TruTools™ embedded chemometrics package, users can build advanced, customized qualitative and quantitative methods for complex material analysis problems.
Iner-Tech represents Thermo Scientific in all hand-held analytic equipment. Our best seller is the TruScan™ RM Handheld Raman Analyzer which is the most abundant material analyzer in Israel and all over the world.
Some technical details:
- 30 of 30 biggest pharma companies around the world use this instrument.
- In Israel, over 30 instruments are in daily use in different companies with great success, seeing after the users meeting we conducted.
- These instruments regularly pass MoH and FDA tests, and even won clients awards for implementing it.
- The Thermo Scientific registered p-value patent is a most powerful tool giving straight-forward answers and eliminates almost completely all false negative and false positive results.
- The instrument displays proven results for polymorphs.
- It takes only 1 sample to create a method! It was built for users with no chemical background and thus very easy to use and intuitive.
- It contains a built-in library with over 5,000 materials.
- There is no need for designated computer and it is a stand-alone instrument. The user simply plugs in the instrument to the chosen communication slot to download all data.
- it was built in military standards, and so it is resilient to drops of over 2m over concrete and completely dust and water proof (you could use it under water).
- It is crucial to mention this model weighs less than 900gr!
We are positive your company could save a lot of time and money just by using the The Thermo Scientific™ TruScan™ RM Handheld Raman Analyzer and the implementation time will be minimal thanks to Iner-Tech’s complete implementation package included in the instrument cost:
- Theoretical guidance: on the instrument, the technology and methods for different materials (liquids, powders and tablets).
- Practical guidance: demonstrating the instrument abilities and ways of use on products in your factory, method building assistance (per your requirements) and guiding you how to develop methods on your own.
- Support and walk through: phone and practical support in your factory along the way, improving the user’s experience and problems solution which may come up.
Don’t hesitate to ask us anything and set a demo meeting in your work site.